Tuesday 17 June 2014

MY JUNE 2014 GLOSSYBOX

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME .
my glossy box has arrived and as i had seen some spoilers and boxes, i thought glossybox may actually be a worthy box this month.
glossybox costs £10 plus p&p.you can find it here-http://www.glossybox.co.uk.
each month is filled with 5 beauty miniatures,
i used my glossy dots for this box again.so i got it free so to speak, for every box you get a survey for each product, for each survey you get glossy dots,for every 1000 you put towards a free box.

my box


glossy magazine 
i believe this is the last edition as from July they will be an online version instead.



my unboxing




NAIL GIRLS 3-IN-1 BASE/TOPCOAT/NAIL STRENGTHENER. 15ml.£13.50
a new all in one nail therapy.a long lasting top coat ,a great base and hardener.


TEEEZ TREND COSMETICS BEAUTIFUL FLAT STIFF BRUSH. 
a premium brush great for powder and blending.


RITUALS QI GONG SPRAY,50ML.£3.50
a 24 hour anti perspirant spray,with white lotus yi yi ren,this is a powdery floral scent.


PRO:VOKE TOUCH OF SILVER.50ML.
a cult shampoo promises to brighten blonde or fair hair or grey.
hair is left shiny and bright.


SO SUSAN COSMETICS, UNIVERSAL BLUSH.4G £18.00
this blush gives a healthy natural glow to the skin.infused with buriti fruit oil.



so i am a bit meh about my box again, the rituals is fine and will be used,the teeez brush i love as i do the brand,the nail girls is an all year round product to use. the blush is too dark for my pale skin and the shampoo i am really not impressed with yes i am a natural blond but my hair has red and purple with a dark base, and has been for years, and my profile is up to date.considering the other variants to the boxes i don't think this is great.i also think that since the beginning glossybox was luxury products,then downscaled to must have products, to drug store products to now in the FAQ as 5 beauty miniatures.there are just too many variant boxes for glossy and it shows with the choice of product.


disclaimer =this box was bought and paid for by me with my own money, all thoughts and reviews are my own , i was not payed or gifted by anyone else.
please don't add your award links to my comments ,they won't be published,

No comments: