Monday 12 May 2014

love ME beauty, for may.

+love me beauty box for may is here, 
so if you are in the UK and never heard about the love me beauty box where have you been.
the love me beauty monthly subscription box is easy to navigate round.
each month the boutique opens for viewing and there are 3 boxes to choose from, you read all the information for each box and then choose 1,2,or 3, then you press order and its all done with.
you can find love me beauty  here-http://lovemebeauty.com.
this month i went for box 2.

so here is my box



always included is a menu card.




my unboxing.


NAIL GIRLS POLISH IN NUDE PINK.£13.50 FULLSIZE.
a sheer baby pink coloured polish,
this will be ideal for a friend.


RAW SKINCARE NATURAL LIP-BALM IN GINGER,£1.95 FULLSIZE.
a warming ginger balm,moisturises and tastes like ginger beer to me quite strong.
great for using after a sugar scrub treatment.




GO STATIONERY, POCKET NOTEBOOKS SET OF 3 IN TULIP GARDEN,FULLSIZE £5.00
a handy set of notebooks perfect for scribbling notes in.


SUTI TRIAL PACK IN CLEANSE,PURITY BALM,FABULOUS FOOT BALM.£6.50 FULLSIZE.
the cleanse balm is a hot cloth cleanser balm,
purity balm soothing balm to be used anytime on the skin,
foot balm rub into the heals and soles of the feet for softened skin,
this pack helps pull out impurities ,cleanse the skin,soften and revive the skin from top to toe.


TEA PIGS,TEA ON ROOIBOS IN CREME CARAMEL.   X3 £1.95.
the only flavour i have yet to try , i hope it has that sweet caramel taste,i like tea pigs as such so looking forward to drinking these.




so overall really love the ginger lip balm but that is all, i sort of feel a little let down by love me beauty this month,when it first started i loved the way it was all makeup ,cosmetics, body stuff,etc, but i think tea bags are an extra and should never be counted as a product unless a whole box is given. and I'm divided on the notebooks,its a lifestyle product and not what was originally subscribed for , the pink polish will go to a friend. i now see that love me beauty have added lifestyle products to the description of the box. this to me is a let down as they seem to be losing their way oh which i hope not.
i now know that you can email to skip a month if the box does not appeal, i will do this in future and if it becomes less cosmetics ,beauty i will move on to another box.
so what are your thoughts on this months box ,

disclaimer =this box was bought and payed for by me with my own money, all thoughts and reviews are my own , i was not payed or gifted by anyone else.



No comments: