Tuesday 22 April 2014

Welcome to Spring april Lip factory.

Hello and welcome to my April lip factory box ,excited for this as its my birthday month,
this months theme is 
                                           welcomes spring,

Lip factory is an American lip based make up monthly subscription box, that ships worldwide,
when you subscribe you fill in a beauty profile and yes!they actually use it.
find Lip factory here -http://www.lipfactoryinc.com 
the box costs $22 or $32 worldwide so in the UK it converts as £19.
each box contains 5-7 products.

my April box




my April card



April contents.



BE A BOMBSHELL EYESHADOW$14 IN DANCING QUEEN, fullsize.
a great shade that lasts all day, smooth creamy and no flaking.felt really nice to wear .



NYX BUTTER GLOSS$5IN PEACHES AND CREAM. fullsize.
a creamy lip gloss this is bright pink i mean barbie pink, a great coverage non sticky formula but so not my colour ,going to a friend.would of loved a different colour,


BE A BOMBSHELL EYE CRAYON,$14 IN FETISH,fullsize.
OK so this is the best item in my box this month.i love this and the purple colour is so good just what i needed.
a great eye crayon can be blended or made a s bold as needed. this is going to be used well.


JESSE'S GIRL KOHL EYELINER$1.99,in blue steel,full-size.
2nd favourite item in the box.love the colour,currently have some colour on my nails. Jesse's girl have 15 shades of eye pencil.a sharpener in the cap.stays on well. no smudging and doesn't run in the rain.


COLOUR CLUB NAIL POLISH,$8.00 IN EARTHY ANGEL. fullsize.
this is a lovely nude/brown and a great all year round colour,



OFRA LIPSTICK$13.00 IN 109.fullsize.
a rich moisturising formula,this creamy lipstick is enriched with antioxidants,vitamin.E. natural sunscreen, a great all year round colour.





lovely box for my birthday month, and i have 3 great daily wear products,
box value $60 this month.


i bought this box with my own money all views are my own,

No comments: