Wednesday 16 April 2014

love me beauty ,april.

its love me beauty time again. 
this month is my birthday month so i am hoping all boxes will be great this month.
love me beauty is a monthly beauty subscription box but  a little different in that each month they have 3 boxes, with all the boxes products viewable and all you need to do is decide what button to press. box 1,2,3,
 the box costs £10.00 plus postage  for 4-5 products.
find the box and sign up here .http://lovemebeauty.com

my box



contents.


this month i received 4 products and i have chosen BOX 3.

NEAL & WOLF RITUAL DAILY CLEANSING SHAMPOO,£11.50 FOR 250ML. full size
a large daily cleansing shampoo, this gives high shine results,silk and milk protein aid moisture to the hair,and also causes static to decrease.liquid Shea is added to help give the hair shine,




MODELS OWN NAIL POLISH IN FUZZY PEACH,£5.00 full size.
this spring /summer shade is lovely and totally not a colour i would pick up in store ,great choice, i love the no streaking i just tend to find models own are a thinner liquid than my normal brands so i have do more coats than usual ,but i will be wearing this polish for the summer.



BETTY HULA,SECRET WONDER OIL ROLLER BALL,£6.25 10ML.full size.
this is a new release from the brand ,great for circulation boosting,good on scars and sunburn so i will pop in my bag for the hotter days,grape seed oil,apricot kernel,avocado oil,hemp oil,jojoba oil,rose absolute, vitamin E,




REDKEN,COLOUR EXTEND CONDITIONER,25ML SAMPLE.
as someone who has coloured hair i will love trialling this out.
helps detangle hair, leaves no build up of product on the hair or scalp.made my hair smooth and shiny and highlighted my colour. i didn't notice colour running out of my hair when washing and rinsing,


also included in my box was a £25 HELLO FRESH card, i am so looking forward to using this card and trying out the food box.


overall a good box this month.what box did you choose this month.

No comments: