Monday 17 December 2012

December glossybox

Hello everyone  couldn't wait to get this delivered as Xmas boxes are usually fab well worth the money .
Having looked on Facebook The gloss suddenly dropped as I started reading of variants boxes.
So Sunday came home for a few hours before going back and my box had arrived .
Opening I found that the thing I was hoping for the most the milk shake I didn't get ,then well I just felt meh .so that was 2 of my monthly boxes for December  left me with that feeling .
So I got .
seche nail lacquer in enamoured full size £9.95 14ml
Sleek lipstick  £4.99. 3.5g £4.99amped disgusting bright pink swatches and full size would never wear.smallest lipstick ever.
Rituals magic touch whipped body cream 70ml £5.00
Sebamed night intensive cream 50 ml  £9.99. Sample10ml
Bonus gloosybox blusher in glossy.

So we have sebamed for the son I can't use the stuff, I will only use rituals and the nail polish.
These monthly boxes are very lax this year.considering there for December are quite shows toppers.


 ivee just had my 2nd box dispatch and its the same shocking .                          

No comments: